There’s More To Retirement Planning Than Just 401(k)s And IRAs. See The Articles Below For The Information And Advice You Need To Know…
Your generation faces a very different retirement situation requiring a very different retirement planning strategy. You can expect to live longer while receiving fewer pension and Social Security benefits during retirement. You will likely need more retirement savings to support a longer, more active and healthier lifestyle than previous generations.
An estimated 10,000 Americans will turn 60 every day over the next twenty years. Perhaps there is no other time in history where retirement planning has been such a great concern to so many people. How much money do you need? How do you invest it? How much can you afford to spend? What are you going to do with all the time? You will find the answers to these and many more questions in the articles that make up our free retirement planning guide resource center:
- How Anyone Can Retire In 10 Years… Or Less! – Surprisingly, it’s not that hard. Anyone can do it but almost nobody will. Discover why…
- One Minute Retirement Plan: A quick and dirty overview for those who want retirement planning made easy.
- Twelve Tips To Systematically Build Your Wealth For Early Retirement: How to retire early and wealthy.
- 5 Surprising Reasons Why Retirement Calculators Can’t Be Trusted: They appear simple to use and scientifically accurate, but hiding behind that facade are dangerous assumptions that jeopardize the accuracy of your retirement estimate. Learn simple solutions to solve the problem…
- The Dirty Dozen Retirement Planning Mistakes To Avoid: There is more to retirement planning than just funding your 401(k) or IRA. Learn the mistakes you must avoid so that your golden years are financially secure.
- How Much Do I Need To Retire? What’s the magic number for retirement savings and how much can you afford to spend? How do you calculate it? Is it an accurate estimate? Find out here…
- Early Retirement Planning – What You Must Know: If retiring early is on your radar screen then here are six strategies worth paying attention to.
- Are Safe Withdrawal Rates Really Safe? The 4% Rule is a myth! This article simplifies the complex research behind safe withdrawal rates and provides practical solutions you can implement today.
- 5 Essential Questions For Pre-Retirement Planning: Discover the “what”, “where”, “when”, and “how much” of pre-retirement planning so that you can prepare for a successful transition into retirement.
- How To Determine Your Legacy In Life – Before Your Death: What issues will your family confront after your death, and how will it shape their opinion of your life? Learn what actions to take now so that you can put your legacy on the right track.
- Pension Trends Say “You Are On Your Own” For Retirement Planning: Socialized retirement planning is out and individual plans are in. Nobody wants responsibility for your retirement so they are passing the buck to you. Do you know how to benefit from these changes?
- 27 Retirement Savings Catch-Up Strategies For Late Starters: If your retirement looms large but your nest egg doesn’t then this article can help you.
- 5 Ways To Reduce How Much Money You Need To Retire By $300,000 (or More!): The easiest, most certain way to bridge your retirement savings gap.
- 12 Retirement Planning Myths That Can Convert Your Golden Years Into Lead: Don’t let these common misconceptions get in the way of your retirement security.
- Retirement Planning Checklist: Here is a checklist for your retirement planning guide at each stage of life so that you don’t miss a single, important step.
- Free Retirement Calculators – A suite of 10 free retirement calculators to help you with all phases of planning – including “The Ultimate Retirement Calculator”.
Achieving your retirement goals does not happen automatically: you must make it happen. Use these articles to educate yourself so that you know how to do it right the first time – because you never get a second chance at retirement planning. With the right information, proper planning and commitment, the retirement security you desire can be yours.
Let us know how we can help.