The Way to Wealth, written in 1757, is a summary of Benjamin Franklin’s advice from Poor Richard’s Almanac published from 1733-1758. It’s a compilation of proverbs woven into a systematic ethical code advocating industry and frugality as a “way to wealth”, thereby securing personal virtue. His advice is just as relevant today as it was 270 years ago when first written. If you have any interest in financial security then you’ve gotta read this! You’ll be amazed how little has changed in all these years. The principles that lead to wealth are timeless wisdom, and you must know them to achieve your financial goals…
The Secret To Building Wealth Is There Are No Secrets. The Formula Is Common Knowledge, Timeless, And Free. Everything Else Is Just A Marketing Gimmick.
You've probably noticed that most wealth building education is little more than a collection of tools and "how-to" tricks on personal finance or investment strategy.
Every guru markets his own technique as the "secret" answer to the "how-to-become-wealthy" question.
Let's be honest. If you bought all their courses and attended all their seminars you would more likely end up confused than wealthy.
Much of the information is contradictory, incomplete, or not usable because it is dangerous half-truths.
It's not that what they teach you is wrong: it's just not what really matters. It is not the education most people need to become wealthy.
You are no more likely to succeed at building wealth because someone sold you the latest tricks and tools than you would be able to succeed at building a house because someone sold you a hammer.
The tool is just a mechanism. It is necessary for building, but it's not the causative factor.
Without the skills and motivation to use the tool wisely along with plans to give the work done by the tool form, the tool is essentially useless. Much more is required.
"There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure." -Colin Powel
What you need is a complete, step-by-step blueprint for building wealth - not just some tools.
- You need to learn how to locate a site for constructing your wealth that fits your personal needs and tastes.
- You need to learn how to lay the foundation so that your wealth structure stands solid and true against the ravaging elements.
- You need a plan built on time-tested principles showing the best construction methods.
This is the knowledge you need to succeed ... not some tools and tricks.
At Financial Mentor the entire wealth building process is organized into a step-by-step blueprint called Seven Steps To Seven Figures, and we have a 30-day wealth planning course that gives you all the tools and knowledge you need to achieve your financial freedom goal with ease. You won't discover any so called "secrets" in this program, but you will learn time proven, common sense strategies that actually work to build wealth.
In addition, you will learn the end game is true wealth and not just financial wealth - a critical distinction for your personal happiness.
Below are some free articles illustrating a few important points:
- How To Find Your "Sweet Spot" For Building Wealth: There is an efficient point when building wealth where you spend no more effort than is necessary to acquire the money needed to enjoy a life experience consistent with your values. More money is not necessarily better! Learn where you sweet spot is today...
- The Secret To Happiness... And Why It Has Nothing To Do With Money: Learn how a simple daily habit can create more happiness than achieving financial freedom.
- The Naked Truth About Multiple Streams Of Income... Revealed! How to avoid the inherent pitfalls lurking behind multiple streams of income so that you can profit from the benefits.
- The Ten Commandments Of Wealth: Learn the ten key success principles that lead to true wealth. (This is about much more than just making money!)
- How To Transform Your Dreams Of Wealth Into Reality: Discover the critical mental shift that can change your wealth plans from a question of "if" to the security of "when".
- The Reason You Aren't Wealthy... Yet: Uncover the easy-to-understand but hard-to-live idea that keeps you from creating wealth.
- Step By Step Goal Setting To Achieve True Wealth: Learn Todd Tresidder's personal goal setting process that helped him retire early and wealthy... so that you can do the same.
- How Does Your Wealth Building Skill Rank? Take This Test: Find out if you are on track or behind schedule and learn how you can make your money grow faster.
- Will You Succeed At Building Wealth? Take This Test: Some have the necessary commitment to build wealth and others don't. Find out if you have what it takes and what you can do about it.
- Andrew Carnegie - The Gospel Of Wealth: A politically incorrect assessment of wealth in America from one of the greatest philanthropists and industrialists of all time. Learn from his experience and uncommon wisdom.
- Benjamin Franklin - The Way To Wealth: Packed with timeless wisdom proving little has changed in 250 years. Learn the wealth building system that worked then and still works today.
- Warning! Why Most Wealth Building Programs Are Expensive Half-Truths: Learn the cause and effect chain that leads to true wealth, and discover which broken link in the chain has held you back from financial success... until now.
Building wealth is not quick or easy, but it is realistically achievable in 7-12 years if you are serious.
If you want get-rich-quick how-to tricks then look somewhere else. If you want serious education for serious wealth building then we can help.
Below you’ll find a listing of our most recent articles about wealth building providing you with additional strategies and information so you can take the next step…
How much is enough? It’s a question you’ll inevitably confront on your wealth building journey, and if you’re not prepared the answer may surprise you. The truth is less can be more because you’ll pay a price for every choice you make. The key is to know what’s right for you. There’s a sweet spot where you spend no more effort than is necessary to grow your wealth to the point that you can enjoy life experiences consistent with your values. In this article I’ll show you how to find that sweet spot…
What separates people who actually retire early and wealthy from the people who just dream about it? What’s the key ingredient that consistently and predictably determines your financial outcome in life? The answer may surprise you…
What separates those rare individuals who become wealthy from the masses who never will? No, it’s not luck, or skill, or education, or any of the other reasons that might come to mind. Surprisingly, it’s simply commitment to the goal. Boring, but true. The reason you should care, though, is because understanding this concept and putting it to work in your life will determine whether you achieve your goals or not… including wealth. It’s a critically important principle, so it might be worth a few minutes to read more about it in this article so you can put it to work for you…
The difference between debt and wealth is large in life, but small in terms of the life habits required to actually make the difference. J.D. Roth, founder of Get Rich Slowly, shares how he transformed his financial situation from debt to wealth in just a few short years by simply changing his life habits. These are principles everyone can implement to build a rock-solid financial foundation that will help you achieve your financial goals…
Most wealth building education can be broken down into three distinct schools of thought. The only problem is each is a dangerous half-truth leaving you prone to failure. You must connect these half-truths together like links in a chain where your wealth plan is only as strong as the weakest link. The only problem is most people are naturally good at just one link while inherently weak at the other two. Read more to find the solution…
You think you know all about goal setting already. The only problem is you’re probably not walking the talk. I realize another article on goal setting is about as exciting as watching paint dry, but you didn’t hire me just to entertain you. My job is to help you build your wealth, and there are few tools more powerful than goal setting. It costs nothing, risks nothing, saves time, and provides amazing results, but only if you use it correctly. This article shows you how…
Building true wealth takes a lot more than simply amassing a certain amount of money. There are ten key wealth building principles that lead to true wealth, not just monetary wealth. The objective is not just to become rich, but to build a balanced, fulfilling, wealthy life. Following these ten success principles will put you on the path to true wealth — because life is too short to settle for anything less…
Andrew Carnegie was a poor immigrant during the 1800s who became one of the wealthiest men in the America. He built a vast steel conglomerate and became a philanthropist giving away more than $350 million during his lifetime. Carnegie was also one of the first public figures to assert that building wealth included the responsibility to use it wisely for the benefit of others. Discover his timeless wisdom and put it to work in your own wealth building plans today…
Forget everything you’ve read about multiple streams of income. They haven’t told you the real truth. The problem rests not in the idea, but in the practical application of the idea. The key problem is implementation – not theory. Let’s look at why multiple income streams can be problematic, how you can determine if this wealth-building system makes sense for you, and how to go about creating it the right way…