The difference between debt and wealth is large in life, but small in terms of the life habits required to actually make the difference. J.D. Roth, founder of Get Rich Slowly, shares how he transformed his financial situation from debt to wealth in just a few short years by simply changing his life habits. These are principles everyone can implement to build a rock-solid financial foundation that will help you achieve your financial goals…
Wealth Building 101 Tutorial Guide
The Secret To Building Wealth Is There Are No Secrets. The Formula Is Common Knowledge, Timeless, And Free. Everything Else Is Just A Marketing Gimmick.
You've probably noticed that most wealth building education is little more than a collection of tools and "how-to" tricks on personal finance or investment strategy.
Every guru markets his own technique as the "secret" answer to the "how-to-become-wealthy" question.
Let's be honest. If you bought all their courses and attended all their seminars you would more likely end up confused than wealthy.
Much of the information is contradictory, incomplete, or not usable because it is dangerous half-truths.
It's not that what they teach you is wrong: it's just not what really matters. It is not the education most people need to become wealthy.
You are no more likely to succeed at building wealth because someone sold you the latest tricks and tools than you would be able to succeed at building a house because someone sold you a hammer.
The tool is just a mechanism. It is necessary for building, but it's not the causative factor.
Without the skills and motivation to use the tool wisely along with plans to give the work done by the tool form, the tool is essentially useless. Much more is required.
"There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure." -Colin Powel
What you need is a complete, step-by-step blueprint for building wealth - not just some tools.
- You need to learn how to locate a site for constructing your wealth that fits your personal needs and tastes.
- You need to learn how to lay the foundation so that your wealth structure stands solid and true against the ravaging elements.
- You need a plan built on time-tested principles showing the best construction methods.
This is the knowledge you need to succeed ... not some tools and tricks.
At Financial Mentor the entire wealth building process is organized into a step-by-step blueprint called Seven Steps To Seven Figures. You won't discover any so called "secrets" in this program, but you will learn time proven, common sense strategies that actually work to build wealth.
In addition, you will learn the end game is true wealth and not just financial wealth - a critical distinction for your personal happiness.
Below are some free articles illustrating a few important points:
- How To Find Your "Sweet Spot" For Building Wealth: There is an efficient point when building wealth where you spend no more effort than is necessary to acquire the money needed to enjoy a life experience consistent with your values. More money is not necessarily better! Learn where you sweet spot is today...
- The Secret To Happiness... And Why It Has Nothing To Do With Money: Learn how a simple daily habit can create more happiness than achieving financial freedom.
- The Naked Truth About Multiple Streams Of Income... Revealed! How to avoid the inherent pitfalls lurking behind multiple streams of income so that you can profit from the benefits.
- The Ten Commandments Of Wealth: Learn the ten key success principles that lead to true wealth. (This is about much more than just making money!)
- How To Transform Your Dreams Of Wealth Into Reality: Discover the critical mental shift that can change your wealth plans from a question of "if" to the security of "when".
- The Reason You Aren't Wealthy... Yet: Uncover the easy-to-understand but hard-to-live idea that keeps you from creating wealth.
- Step By Step Goal Setting To Achieve True Wealth: Learn Todd Tresidder's personal goal setting process that helped him retire early and wealthy... so that you can do the same.
- How Does Your Wealth Building Skill Rank? Take This Test: Find out if you are on track or behind schedule and learn how you can make your money grow faster.
- Will You Succeed At Building Wealth? Take This Test: Some have the necessary commitment to build wealth and others don't. Find out if you have what it takes and what you can do about it.
- Andrew Carnegie - The Gospel Of Wealth: A politically incorrect assessment of wealth in America from one of the greatest philanthropists and industrialists of all time. Learn from his experience and uncommon wisdom.
- Benjamin Franklin - The Way To Wealth: Packed with timeless wisdom proving little has changed in 250 years. Learn the wealth building system that worked then and still works today.
- Warning! Why Most Wealth Building Programs Are Expensive Half-Truths: Learn the cause and effect chain that leads to true wealth, and discover which broken link in the chain has held you back from financial success... until now.
Building wealth is not quick or easy, but it is realistically achievable in 7-12 years if you are serious.
If you want get-rich-quick how-to tricks then look somewhere else. If you want serious education for serious wealth building then we can help.
Below you’ll find a listing of our most recent articles about wealth building providing you with additional strategies and information so you can take the next step…
Most wealth building education can be broken down into three distinct schools of thought. The only problem is each is a dangerous half-truth leaving you prone to failure. You must connect these half-truths together like links in a chain where your wealth plan is only as strong as the weakest link. The only problem is most people are naturally good at just one link while inherently weak at the other two. Read more to find the solution…
You think you know all about goal setting already. The only problem is you’re probably not walking the talk. I realize another article on goal setting is about as exciting as watching paint dry, but you didn’t hire me just to entertain you. My job is to help you build your wealth, and there are few tools more powerful than goal setting. It costs nothing, risks nothing, saves time, and provides amazing results, but only if you use it correctly. This article shows you how…
Building true wealth takes a lot more than simply amassing a certain amount of money. There are ten key wealth building principles that lead to true wealth, not just monetary wealth. The objective is not just to become rich, but to build a balanced, fulfilling, wealthy life. Following these ten success principles will put you on the path to true wealth — because life is too short to settle for anything less…
Forget everything you’ve read about multiple streams of income. They haven’t told you the real truth. The problem rests not in the idea, but in the practical application of the idea. The key problem is implementation – not theory. Let’s look at why multiple income streams can be problematic, how you can determine if this wealth-building system makes sense for you, and how to go about creating it the right way…
Building wealth for a secure, early retirement is actually very simple – in theory. It requires just three easy-to-understand principles. However, few people ever retire early because it has little to do with understanding these principles, and everything to do with taking effective action. Discover how you can overcome the two hurdles that block action so you can achieve breakthrough results…
Wealth is math. That’s bad news for math phobics, but it’s great news for the rest of us because it means there are rules and science behind how wealth building works. The process isn’t random luck. In Episode 19 of the Financial Mentor podcast we’ll explore the most essential math principle to wealth building – the expected value formula – so that you know how to put it to work in your wealth plans starting today…
After more than 120 interviews with self-made millionaires, the patterns for how to become a millionaire have become clear. Fortunately, these patterns are repeatable, which means that if you learn the proper habits and attitudes then it can help you reach your goal to become a millionaire too. Here are the top 5 tips…
The principles of wealth building and smart investing are universal and apply to all aspects of life. These essential truths are about much more than just money because they leaves clues on every stage of life we play. In this article Darrow Kirkpatrick explores essential lessons learned about wealth building while climbing El Capitan in Yosemite Valley. Enjoy!