The investment marketers and media give us simplistic, free investment advice because that’s what sells best. It’s what people want regardless of whether or not it’s profitable. However, the cheapest investment advice can be the most expensive. Discover why personal finance should be simplified, but investing should not be. This knowledge will help you sort good investment advice from bad and make you a better investor…
Investment Advice 101 Tutorial Guide
Conventional Investment Advice Is Simple, Convenient, And Easy To Digest – Unfortunately, It Is Also Often Wrong.
The generic computer optimizations used by nearly every investment advisor and stock broker to build investment portfolios may be completely wrong for you. The implied assumption is one size fits all, but it's not true.
Studies by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the American Council of Life Insurance show that roughly 95% of Americans retire without financial security. Conventional investment advice isn't working and the results prove it.
"The only thing to do with good advice is pass it on. It is never any use to oneself."-Oscar Wilde
Nothing is wrong with conventional investment advice if the times you live in and your life situation perfectly fit the mold it is designed to model. Unfortunately, for many people seeking to build wealth and financial security the assumptions for the conventional model aren't true.
The reality is there are many alternative approaches to investment advice that are equally as valid as traditional investment advice. It's not so much a question of right or wrong, but rather what will better fit your unique situation?
One size does not fit all, and over-simplified solutions that can fit into a computer algorithm should be suspect. Consider some alternatives to traditional investment advice.
There's More To Investment Advice Than 401k's And Diversification. Here's What You've Been Missing...
- Are You Making Any Of These Deadly Dozen Investment Mistakes? Reveals the twelve most common investment mistakes that can separate you from financial security.
- Due Diligence: Five "Must Ask" Questions Before Making Any Investment - Learn what due diligence questions to ask so that you can avoid losing investments before they cost you money.
- 16 Investment Frauds You Must Avoid: The many faces of investment fraud - revealed.
- Seven Key Reasons Why Financial Education Is Your Best Investment: If you think investor education is expensive, try ignorance.
- Top 26 Warning Signs of Investment Fraud: How to uncover even the best disguised investment fraud before it costs you money.
- Twelve Insider Tips For Finding Financial Advice You Can Trust: Find out if your financial advice passes this "gold standard" test by learning the essential questions that can separate good investment advice from bad.
- Investment Fraud Prevention - A Due Diligence Checklist: Reveals the crucial questions to protect you from investment fraud and send the con-artist ducking for cover.
- Don't Even Consider "Sound-Bite" Investment Advice Without Reading This ... Uncover the deceptive contradiction between media sound-bite investment advice and the inherent complexity of investing so that you aren't deceived.
- Are You Gambling Or Investing? Learn how to invest with the house advantage so that you can put the odds of success on your side.
- Stock Broker Fraud: Reveals the 11 tell-tale signs of stock broker fraud and what you can do to protect your investments.
- How My Worst Investment Made Me Wealthy: How you manage investment losses will ultimately determine your profits. Learn which investment strategy makes the most of a bad situation.
- Which Type Of Investor Are You? Take This Test ... Your financial security depends on the type of investor you are. Learn how you can advance your investment strategy to the next level.
- Wall Street's Dirty Little Secrets - Revealed: Uncover the dirty little secrets that Wall Street doesn't want you to know. Deception is never ethical.
- Variable Annuity Investing for Dummies: Variable annuities are so complicated that even a rocket scientist could get confused. We simplify the complex so that you can get behind the variable annuity salesman's hype and independently decide if it is an appropriate investment for you.
- Are You Vulnerable To Investment Fraud? Take This Test... Discover which personal traits make you more likely to lose money to investment fraud with this fun, 15 question self-test.
- Investment Fraud Victim? How To Get Help: Learn the do's and don'ts that maximize your odds of recovery after investment fraud strikes.
- Four Stages To Consistently Profitable Investing: Discover which investing stage you are at now, and learn how you can jump to the next investment stage to become a more profitable investor.
- Ten Commandments Of Investment Strategy: Find out how your investment strategy measures up to proven success principles and learn what you can do to increase your financial security.
The investment advice you'll find on this site is based on real-life experience and the experience of coaching clients just like you to achieve wealth. It is proven, systematic, step-by-step investment advice designed to help you reach your financial goals.
Below you’ll find a listing of our most recent articles about investment advice providing you with additional strategies and information to help you take the next step…
Discover the top 26 warning signs of investment fraud before they cost you money. You’ll learn the sneaky tactics you need to look out for, the essential knowledge you need to avoid investment fraud, and 5 simple principles that will safeguard your portfolio from investment con-artists. Forewarned is forearmed…
Nothing is more financially dangerous than a million dollar investment portfolio managed with a thousand dollars worth of financial intelligence. The truth is your investment skills and knowledge will be reflected in your investment results. Use these 10 critical commandments to improve your investment performance so that you can enjoy greater investment confidence and financial security as a result…
Provides a complete blueprint for dividend growth stock investing – fully revealed in this comprehensive tutorial guide. It explains step-by-step how to sort dividend stocks for reliability and a consistently growing dividend. Discover how to improve your investment income with this fully disclosed model…
Wealth is math. That’s bad news for math phobics, but it’s great news for the rest of us because it means there are rules and science behind how wealth building works. The process isn’t random luck. In Episode 19 of the Financial Mentor podcast we’ll explore the most essential math principle to wealth building – the expected value formula – so that you know how to put it to work in your wealth plans starting today…
I need your help please!! I’m trying to understand what bugs you about investing. I want you to rant and share your frustrations. Seriously! The reality is I live in a very different investment world than most people. If I’m going to help you then I need to know your problems – right now – please. Get your voice heard because I promise to read every single comment (several times) and take notes. It’s really simple. Please just answer one of the following…
In a world of zero percent interest rates peer to peer lending can look mighty tempting. Investor’s are starving for yield and P2P lending companies have risen to satisfy that need. Don’t be deceived. Look behind the emotional facade at default rates, unknown risks, operating difficulties and more so you can make a smart investment decision…
What does the bond market today have in common with the stock market in 1998-2000 and the real estate market in 2006-2007? They were all ridiculous bubbles that ended very badly for investors. This is not a prediction. It is simple risk vs. reward analysis based on valuations. It is something that can save your portfolio from massive losses when you understand how it works. Learn how…
Should I pay off my mortgage early or invest? You will inevitably confront this question in your pursuit of financial security. The problem is the answer is far more complex and confusing than generally understood. Here is your definitive guide to simplifying the complex so you can make a smart decision…