How Anyone Can Achieve Financial Independence In 7-15 Years… Including You!
Building wealth is science.
It is a proven and duplicatable process.
It doesn’t require genius, special talents, privilege, or luck.
Similarly, there is no magic secret to building wealth (despite all the marketing hype).
It just requires a plan based on proven principles and sufficient action to produce the result.
Boring, but true.
Everything you need to build wealth is already available – most of it for free.
The only problem is it would take you most of a lifetime to sort through it all, keep only the best stuff, and assemble everything needed into a step-by-step, paint-by-numbers course.
I know, because that’s what I’ve done.
How Financial Success Works (And Why Nearly Everyone Fails)
The wealth game is difficult to win, not because it’s actually difficult (it’s not), but because it’s a multi-step process where making a single mistake at any one step takes you back to the starting gate (or worse).
You have to get all the steps in the series right or you fail. That’s why so few succeed.
Think of it as a series of events connected like a chain where you will only be as successful as your weakest link.
Below is a simplified example to illustrate the problem…
- You see a nice house and think, “Wow, I want that house!” For most people it is just a momentary thought followed by, “What’s for dinner?” First hurdle failed.
- However, wealth builders follow up that thought with, “How will I get it?” Good start.
- Then the next hurdle in the chain is to formulate a plan to achieve the goal. Few will clear it.
- And if they formulate a plan, few will base the plan on proven principles. Failure again.
- And if they get the plan right few will take sufficient action to clear the next hurdle.
- And if they take sufficient action, most will be derailed at the first setback and return to status quo.
- And if they persist long enough to produce the result, many will then invest poorly and lose their capital rather than grow it.
It’s easy to see why so few people succeed.
If you start with 100 people and get a normal number of mistakes at each hurdle along the way you’d be lucky to see one person cross the finish line and reach their financial goal.
And that’s the problem the 7 Steps To 7 Figures series of courses solves.
It provides you with an engineered, proven, blueprint showing you how to clear the hurdles that automatically pop up when you build wealth and make it to the finish line.
No secrets. No magic formulas. No hype.
Just a proven roadmap for the wealth building journey that actually works.
It is the simplest, most effective, and secure path to reaching your financial goals.
This Series of Courses is Designed To Answer 5 Questions…
- How do I get started on the road to financial freedom the right way?
- How do I negotiate this complicated journey and always know the next logical step so that this time I’ll actually get the result?
- How do I avoid the obvious potholes?
- How do I create the support and systems to literally pull me toward my goal with a minimum of effort?
- How do I stay the course long enough to succeed?
- And finally, what do I do when I get there?
How To Know If 7 Steps To 7 Figures Is Right For You…
- If you keep doing financially what you did for the last 5 years, where will you be 5 years from now? 10 years from now? What needs to change?
- Are you tired of trial and error and want a systematic, proven blueprint?
- What will be different this time compared to the other times you tried?
- Do you want more freedom with the ability to do what you want, when you want, and with whom you want?
- Is something holding you back from producing the financial results you know you are capable of, but you don’t know what it is?
- Do you have the desire and you’re willing to do the work necessary to become wealthy in this lifetime?
- Would you like to collaborate and exchange ideas, resources, and insights with other high level achievers so you aren’t doing this all alone?
- Do you see yourself in any of these comments?
“The less of one’s life one must exchange for money, the more freedom one may enjoy.”- Gerry Spence
How This Course Is Structured…
Each of the 7 steps is a stand-alone course designed to solve a specific problem in the wealth building journey and produce a specific outcome.
The sequence and structure of the steps is fully proven in the trenches of real-world experience with more than 15 years of coaching clients just like you through the wealth building process.
Each step in the series builds upon the previous step similar to building a home. First the land is cleared, then the foundation is set, then the walls go up, and then the roof. You can’t put the roof on before everything else occurs before it. There is a logical progression to follow… in wealth building as well as house construction.
While I encourage you to take each step in order based on what your situation shows is the right starting point today, there is no requirement and some people prefer to skip certain steps. You select the entry point that best fits your needs and progress at your own pace.
Steps 1-2: Foundation of Wealth – Your Habitudes
- Steps 1-2 are about turning you into an asset for your wealth plans. It is the internal money game to get yourself out of the way. Most people are the single biggest liability to their wealth, but you’ll learn the right habits and attitudes that will grow your wealth automatically and with the least effort.
- Step 1 = Basic financial planning forms the foundation. It answers the question, “How do I get started the right way?” (Learn more about this step here…)
- Step 2 = Habitudes of the wealthy is how you accelerate the journey. It makes your financial freedom a question of “when”, not “if”. (Learn more about this step here…)
Steps 3-5: How To Create Wealth – Plan & Action
- Steps 3-5 are about taking action. The strategic game to efficiently produce maximum results without getting sidetracked.
- Step 3 = The Plan: How to design your wealth plan so that it uniquely fits your interests, abilities, and resources based on proven principles that work. It answers the question, “How will I get from where I am now to where I want to be in the future?” The wrong plan will virtually guarantee failure, and no plan will produce random results. It’s got to be the right plan – your personal plan for wealth. (Learn more about this step here…)
- Step 4 = Focus & Commitment: This step answers the question, “What is going to be different this time around so that I actually succeed?” Without completing this step there will always be something else in life that gets in the way of your wealth. You will learn how to eliminate waste, inefficiency, and friction so you reach your goal faster and with less effort. (Learn more about this step here…)
- Step 5 = Persistence: Building wealth is a marathon, not a sprint. This step answers the question, “How do I stay the course long enough to succeed and not get derailed at the first hiccup?” You must implement your plan with enough persistence to reach your goal or you will get sidetracked and fail. You’ll discover how to overcome all obstacles that derail your progress and structure you life to literally pull you toward your goals. (Learn more about this step here…)
Step 6: How To Invest Wealth – Expectancy Investing
- Step 6 = Investing: Once you have the wealth creation game working in your favor (Steps 1-5), then you have to invest those assets so they grow faster than inflation destroys them. This is the multiplier step – do it right and all your efforts are magnified through compounding: do it wrong and all your efforts are wasted. (Learn more about this step here…)
Step 7: How To Live Wealth – Fulfillment
- Step 7 is about your life. Step 7 answers the question, “So now that you are a millionaire, so what?” It shows you how to make sure your growing wealth results in what you truly want – greater happiness and freedom. Nobody wants more money. You want what you think more money will bring you. This step will show you how to get it, along with select advanced financial planning topics only relevant for the wealthy.
How Is This Course Different?
I’m not a bank, credit repair company, stockbroker, credit consolidation service, financial advisor, or any of the other biased sources of financial information where the real goal is to sell you some sort of financial product. (You can learn more about me here.)
The only thing I have to sell you is this education.
It is the whole enchilada – no cross sells, up sells, back-end sells, bait-and-switches, or other marketing gimmicks.
Instead, this is exactly what it claims to be – a step-by-step blueprint for building wealth developed over 15 years of working with actual coaching clients and a lifetime of studying the subject.
It is not a get-rich-quick plan. It is a complete course of instruction for people who are serious and want to take action.
Every lesson is proven to produce real-world results first with my own life, and then with my coaching clients. Nothing is theoretical.
The only thing you need to bring to the table is desire: The goal and the dream to build a better life for you and your family and the willingness to learn and take action to reach that goal.
What You Will Get?
- Each course is a separate, private membership site with video instruction, downloadable audio, and PDF transcripts so you can learn whatever way is most convenient to you from the comfort of your home without wasting time and money on travel.
- You’ll get lifetime membership to an online, self-paced, self-study, step-by-step set of instructions so you can learn at your own pace, without overwhelm, and take a break when needed without worrying about missing anything.
- Private Facebook group to collaborate with like-minded wealth builders so you aren’t traveling this journey alone.
- Office hours with Todd so you can connect direct with the course author and get your personal questions answered. You are never left alone. There is ton’s of support.
- Carefully structured, well-planned learning modules so you aren’t left to fumble through and figure it out on your own.
- Checklists, homework exercises, action guides, and visual aids to simplify the learning process.
- Resource lists for further study if you want to dive deeper ( or you can ignore them since the course is complete without).
- Accountability, coaching, and community support to bridge the gap between education and action so you actually get the results you want.
Why You Should Start Now…
If you want to provide more for your family and security for yourself then you are in the right place.
This is a step-by-step roadmap to financial freedom so you can successfully clear the hurdles and avoid the potholes that inevitably pop up along the way. It is a single, comprehensive, soup-to-nuts structured learning showing you the way to succeed with security and confidence.
Let’s face it. You don’t need another seminar. And you don’t need more books or articles.
What you need is results. You need a structured learning environment with the right people, systems, and information to pull you toward your goals with the least effort and resistance possible.
If you are tired of sitting on the sidelines and under-performing your potential then this course is for you.
If you are tired of all the contradictory information and biased half-truths then you are in the right place.
And if you have any hesitation, then just know that each course comes with a 100% money-back guarantee so you are never at risk and you can’t quit at any time if this course doesn’t deliver on its promise.
What are you waiting for? Let’s get started by picking the right course for you now!