Below Are the 15 Most Popular Reasons Clients Begin the Money Coaching Process. Which One Is Yours?
- You’re ready to stop procrastinating about building wealth and start living the dream.
- You don’t know where to get started and would like a step-by-step blueprint so that you can eliminate the fear and actually persist with enough consistency to reach the goal.
- You want to develop your own personalized action plan for building wealth based on proven success principles that is custom designed to fit your specific skills, interests and resources – not some cookie-cutter generic plan.
- You want to know how much money you need to retire so that you have a realistic plan to transition into that next phase of life without getting blind-sided.
- You want to stop worrying about your financial future and start doing something about it by saving money and improving your investment strategy.
- You want to grow your passive revenue to exceed your expenses so that you can stop working for money and start enjoying it instead.
- You want a complete educational resource that covers more than just investment how-to’s because you’ve learned a ton of that stuff from seminars and books but you’re still not rich… yet.
- You want the support and insights necessary to overcome the inevitable roadblocks that stop your progress every time you take two steps forward.
- You want the accountability to maintain focus on your financial goals so that all the distractions in life fighting for your attention no longer derail your plans for wealth.
- You want to align yourself with an expert on wealth building who has already walked the talk and offers a no-nonsense, real-world perspective that saves you time and money.
- You’ve “been there – done that” with traditional financial planning where all they want to do is sell you investment products. Instead, you want straightforward advice without all the sales pitches.
- You want “true wealth” and not just more money… meaning you want to balance your life while working toward financial freedom so that you don’t make the mistake of sacrificing your family, health, or a fulfilling life in pursuit of money.
- You want to feel confident about your investment portfolio by learning an investment strategy that produces consistent returns regardless of market conditions and outperforms inflation.
- You want to improve your risk management skills so that you can get off the financial roller coaster and produce more consistent, stable results.
- You realize money coaching is a great value and a smart business decision because one bad investment avoided can pay for years of coaching with all the other benefits thrown in for free.
“Creating and maintaining wealth is a simple formula and not a mystery. Todd Tresidder has that formula. He makes it so easy that my two young children started implementing his systems.”– Beth Dispenza, Entrepreneur; Malibu CA
Do you think that is a compelling enough set of reasons to give money coaching a try?
Learn how you can get started with a free strategy session to determine if working with a money coach is the correct next step for you.
You Might Also Like…
- Critics Give Two Thumbs Up: Testimonials from real clients telling you the actual results they produced through the coaching process.
- Money Coaching Case Studies: Get an inside look at how money coaching works using actual client case studies.
- 21 Key Benefits of Financial Coaching: Discover the 21 ways a financial coach can help you achieve greater financial security.
- The Money Coaching Advantage: Reveals 5 essential ways money coaching helps you bridge the gap between wanting financial freedom… and actually getting it.
- How To Start Money Coaching With Todd: Explains the process and prices so you can begin to enjoy all the benefits of working with a money coach.
Want to Learn More about Financial Coaching? Pick Up a Copy of My Book.
You must grow your financial intelligence to grow your wealth, but how do you do it the smart and efficient way so you don’t get ripped off?
This book takes you behind the scenes of the financial coaching industry showing you how to get your best value in financial education that perfectly fits your needs and price point – whether books, seminars, or coaching.