Building true wealth takes a lot more than simply amassing a certain amount of money. There are ten key wealth building principles that lead to true wealth, not just monetary wealth. The objective is not just to become rich, but to build a balanced, fulfilling, wealthy life. Following these ten success principles will put you on the path to true wealth — because life is too short to settle for anything less…
Leverage 101 Tutorial Guide
Nobody Builds Wealth Without Leverage
You won’t get wealthy by trading time for money and you can’t do it all yourself.
Building wealth requires you to work smarter rather than harder by applying the following principles of leverage:
- Financial Leverage: Other people’s money so that you are not limited by your own pocketbook.
- Time Leverage: Other people’s time so that you are not limited to 24 hours in a day.
- Systems and Technology Leverage: Other people’s systems and technology so that you can get more done with less effort.
- Marketing Leverage: Other people’s magazines, newsletters, radio shows, and databases so that you can communicate to millions with no more effort than is required to communicate one-on-one.
- Network Leverage: Other people’s resources and connections so that you can expand beyond your own.
- Knowledge Leverage: Other people’s talents, expertise, and experience so that you can utilize greater knowledge than you will ever possess.
Leverage allows you to build more wealth than you could ever achieve alone by utilizing resources that extend beyond your own. It allows you to grow wealth without being restricted by your personal limitations.
Leverage is the principle that separates those who successfully attain wealth from those who don’t. It’s just that simple.
If you aren’t using leverage then you are working harder than you should to earn less than you deserve — and that isn’t going to make you wealthy.
Below you’ll find a list of our most recent articles about leverage providing you with additional strategies and information so you can take the next step…