An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Cliche, but true. And nowhere is it more true than investment due diligence. I’ve saved my coaching clients hundreds of thousands of dollars using the exact techniques taught in this article to easily detect bad deals before a single penny was lost. Use this article to help you avoid the next big investment mistake…
Investment Fraud 101 Tutorial Guide
Learn How You Can Recognize And Avoid Investment Fraud Before You Become The Next Victim.
Every year investors just like you lose hundreds of millions of dollars to investment fraud.
Con artists scam the rich, the poor, the naïve, and the experienced. These schemes steal from widows, young couples, senior citizens, and highly paid professionals.
If you have money and are willing to invest then you're a potential target.
"It's not the return on my principal that worries me; it's the return of my principal." - Will Rogers
Investment fraud preys on financial ignorance, and the antidote to ignorance is education.
The front line of defense against fraud is your own due diligence and skepticism when evaluating investments. Educate yourself on how to avoid fraud with the following articles:
- 16 Investment Frauds You Must Avoid: The many faces of investment fraud - exposed.
- Top 26 Warning Signs of Investment Fraud: How to uncover even the best disguised frauds before they cost you money.
- Investment Fraud Prevention - A Due Diligence Checklist: Reveals the crucial questions you must ask to strike fear into a con-artist and cause him to search elsewhere for less educated prey.
- Stock Broker Fraud: Learn the 11 tell-tale signs of stock broker fraud and what you can do to protect yourself.
- Are You Vulnerable To Investment Fraud? Take This Test... Discover which personal traits increase the likelihood that you will succumb to financial fraud. Take this test to find out how you measure up.
- How Wall Street Legally Sidesteps Investment Fraud and Deceives You: What you don't know and never see can hurt you. Learn some of Wall Street's dirty little secrets that are still legal but should be considered investment fraud.
- Variable Annuity Investment Fraud: Exposes the truth hiding behind the variable annuity salesman's hype so that you can decide if it is an appropriate investment for you.
- Investment Fraud Victim? How To Get Help: Learn the do's and don'ts that you must follow when financial fraud strikes to increases the chances of a financial recover.
"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." - Proverb
We are not alarmists at Financial Mentor. Most investments are legitimate, and the majority of registered investment salespeople are honest.
However, you are almost certain to be confronted with investment fraud at some point in your investment career. That is why you must learn the rules of investment fraud before becoming its next victim.
Forewarned is forearmed.
Below you’ll find a listing of our most recent articles about investment fraud prevention providing you with additional strategies and information to help you take the next step...
Discover the top 26 warning signs of investment fraud before they cost you money. You’ll learn the sneaky tactics you need to look out for, the essential knowledge you need to avoid investment fraud, and 5 simple principles that will safeguard your portfolio from investment con-artists. Forewarned is forearmed…