Click here to download the transcript of Jaime's top wealth building tips!
If you want to build wealth there are three asset classes to work with – real estate, paper assets, and growing your own business.
In this third session of the Financial Mentor Podcast, Jaime Tardy from EventualMillionaire.com shares unique insights into how to build wealth using specifically the business/entrepreneurial path.
Jaime has interviewed more than 100 self-made millionaires who built their wealth by following the entrepreneurial path. The interviews taught her clear patterns that lead to success in business, and Jaime has distilled these patterns into a core set of principles which she shares in this podcast.
These are real insights from real millionaires that replace common myths taught elsewhere. This is essential learning for anyone seeking financial independence because more people achieve wealth through owning their own business than any other path.
In this episode you will discover:
- Why the “passion vs. profit” conundrum is a dangerous illusion.
- The insidious nature of excuses and how to get past them.
- The critical role of a compelling business model to entrepreneurial success.
- Why successful entrepreneurs are infomaniacs because of the competitive edge it gives them.
- The “just-in-time” strategy to overcome information overwhelm so you can get more done in less time.
- Why millionaires are fascinated by boring ideas like goal setting and accountability (hint: because they get results).
- The critical role measurement plays in achieving your goals.
- Discover what's more important – focusing on process or results? (Surprise! It's not what you think.)
- The unexpected 20/20 hindsight that makes who you become more important than the money earned.
- Why the worn-out wisdom of working on your weakness is flawed in today's business world – pursue your strengths instead.
- The key role that environment and positive influencers play in your success.
Resources and Links Mentioned In The Show:
- Jaime's EventualMillionaire.Com website.
- The recommended book So Good They Can't Ignore You: Why Skills Trump Passion in the Quest for Work You Love.
- The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime.
- Cal Newport's book So Good They Can't Ignore You: Why Skills Trump Passion in the Quest for Work You Love
Help Out The Show:
I'm very excited to announce this third episode of the new Financial Mentor podcast. You can now expect 2 episodes per month designed to help you build financial wealth and live a wealthy life. Each episode will be packed with data driven insights and unconventional wisdom.
You can find all sessions of the podcast on Itunes where you can subscribe and/or leave a (hopefully 5 star) review…
Again, if this podcast gave you value then a great way to give back is to subscribe and/or leave a review on Itunes. Just click on the link above or you can use the link below and it should also launch your Itunes account on your computer…
Thanks for your support and I hope you enjoyed this episode. Please let me know what you think in the comments below…
"Discover The Comprehensive Wealth Planning Process Proven Through 20+ Years Of Coaching That Will Give You Complete Confidence In Your Financial Future"
- Get a step-by-step action plan to achieve financial independence - completely personalized to you.
- How to live for fulfilment now, while building wealth for the future.
- No more procrastination. No more confusion. Just progress and clarity
Expectancy Wealth Planning will show you how to create a financial roadmap for the rest of your life and give you all of the tools you need to follow it.