Rules Of Engagement:
I organize my life in such a way to get long, consecutive, uninterrupted time chunks so I can write and create. That's how this business got built, and that's the only way this business will grow to serve more people.
If those chunks of time get separated and fragmented by email and phone calls then my productivity drops spectacularly. Not good.
To protect my time, the following rules of engagement have been created.
Please read and follow these rules before inquiring to respect both your time and mine.
The following types of inquiries will NOT receive a response:
- Requests to guest post on Financial Mentor
- Requests to be a guest on the Financial Mentor podcast
- Unsolicited sales inquiries, affiliate solicitations, or solicitations of any type
- Financial advice requests
- Calculator advice requests
- Requests for Todd to participate in “summits”
- Requests for Todd to speak at conferences
- Any email that takes longer than one minute to read (TL: DR)
The following inquiries are appreciated and welcome:
- Customer support – either existing customers seeking support, or prospective customers for our products with specific questions. Our customers come first.
- Media interview requests – writers requesting an expert interview with Todd for their article
- Podcast interview requests – podcasters seeking an expert interview with Todd for their podcast
Please respect both your time, and mine, by honoring these guidelines.
CreateCorp Business Solutions, Inc. DBA FinancialMentor.Com
1480 Marsh Avenue
Reno, NV. 89509
(Please leave a message. All calls are screened for time management reasons, so please expect voice mail. If you're an existing paying client or a media interview request then response time is prompt. Other messages are ignored.)
(Notice: Many emails do not reach us due to spam filters, and all emails are filtered by my assistant — you may also use the automated submission form below to contact us or leave a comment on any page that accepts comments.)