Surprisingly, it’s not that hard. It doesn’t require hitting the lottery or inheriting a windfall from ol’ Aunt Myrtle. Similarly, you don’t have to become a brilliant investor or possess any unusual skill. After all, the title to this post claimed “anyone” can do it so the strategy has to be repeatable and predictable. We’re talking science – not random luck. Here’s how you do it…
There's More To Retirement Planning Than Just 401(k)s And IRAs. See The Articles Below For The Information And Advice You Need To Know...
Your generation faces a very different retirement situation requiring a very different retirement planning strategy.
You can expect to live longer while receiving fewer pension and Social Security benefits during retirement. You will likely need more retirement savings to support a longer, more active and healthier lifestyle than previous generations.
An estimated 10,000 Americans will turn 60 every day over the next twenty years. Perhaps there is no other time in history where retirement planning has been such a great concern to so many people.
- How much money do you need?
- How do you invest it?
- How much can you afford to spend?
- What are you going to do with all the time?
You will find the answers to these and many more questions in this free retirement planning guide resource center:
- How Anyone Can Retire In 10 Years... Or Less! - Surprisingly, it's not that hard. Anyone can do it but almost nobody will. Discover why...
- 8 Shortcuts For A Simple Retirement Plan: A quick and dirty overview for those who want retirement planning made easy.
- Twelve Tips To Systematically Build Your Wealth For Early Retirement: How to retire early and wealthy.
- 5 Surprising Reasons Why Retirement Calculators Can't Be Trusted: They appear simple to use and scientifically accurate, but hiding behind that facade are dangerous assumptions that jeopardize the accuracy of your retirement estimate. Learn simple solutions to solve the problem...
- The Dirty Dozen Retirement Planning Mistakes To Avoid: There is more to retirement planning than just funding your 401(k) or IRA. Learn the mistakes you must avoid so that your golden years are financially secure.
- How Much Do I Need To Retire? What's the magic number for retirement savings and how much can you afford to spend? How do you calculate it? Is it an accurate estimate? Find out here...
- Early Retirement Planning - What You Must Know: If retiring early is on your radar screen then here are six strategies worth paying attention to.
- Are Safe Withdrawal Rates Really Safe? The 4% Rule is a myth! This article simplifies the complex research behind safe withdrawal rates and provides practical solutions you can implement today.
- 5 Essential Questions For Pre-Retirement Planning: Discover the "what", "where", "when", and "how much" of pre-retirement planning so that you can prepare for a successful transition into retirement.
- How To Determine Your Legacy In Life - Before Your Death: What issues will your family confront after your death, and how will it shape their opinion of your life? Learn what actions to take now so that you can put your legacy on the right track.
- Pension Trends Say "You Are On Your Own" For Retirement Planning: Socialized retirement planning is out and individual plans are in. Nobody wants responsibility for your retirement so they are passing the buck to you. Do you know how to benefit from these changes?
- 27 Retirement Savings Catch-Up Strategies For Late Starters: If your retirement looms large but your nest egg doesn't then this article can help you.
- 5 Ways To Reduce How Much Money You Need To Retire By $300,000 (or More!): The easiest, most certain way to bridge your retirement savings gap.
- 12 Retirement Planning Myths That Can Convert Your Golden Years Into Lead: Don't let these common misconceptions get in the way of your retirement security.
- Retirement Planning Checklist: Here is a checklist for your retirement planning guide at each stage of life so that you don't miss a single, important step.
- Free Retirement Calculators - A suite of 10 free retirement calculators to help you with all phases of planning - including "The Ultimate Retirement Calculator".
- Wealth Planning Course - Take the next step beyond conventional retirement planning. This is retirement planning on steroids because it organizes every aspect of your life into a personalized plan for financial independence at any age. Includes both the conventional retirement planning model and an advanced planning framework that can accelerate your goal and increase your financial security. Learn more here...
In my book, How Much Money Do I Need to Retire?, you'll discover how retirement really works before it's too late.
"This book is the best I've seen on how to navigate the retirement savings questions." (Forbes)
This book takes you beyond the scientific facade of modern retirement planning. You'll learn the 5 critical assumptions that can destroy your financial security, how to reduce the amount you need to retire by as much as $600,000, 3 strategies you can use to maximize spending today while protecting for the future, and how to calculate the amount of money you really need to retire on the first try - without software, online calculators, or being a math genius.
Achieving your retirement goals doesn't happen automatically: you must make it happen.
Use these articles to educate yourself so that you know how to do it right the first time - because you never get a second chance at retirement planning.
With the right information, proper planning and commitment, the retirement security you desire can be yours.
Below you’ll find a listing of our most recent articles about retirement planning providing you with additional strategies and information so you can take the next step…
"This is the best financial education on the internet right now."
- Do you know where you want to go?
- Do you know how you will get there?
- Will you be able to recognize when you have finally arrived?
Our course, Expectancy Wealth Planning, will show you how to create a financial roadmap for the rest of your life and give you all of the tools you need to follow it.
The 401(k) can be a great savings vehicle, or a financial black hole where investors lose huge chunks of their hard-earned money to hidden fees and missed opportunities for investment growth. The difference is knowledge. This ultimate guide to 401(k)s shows you step-by-step how to optimize your portfolio strategy and eliminate wasteful expenses. Discover how you can use free 401(k) analysis tools to avoid the most obvious traps so you can secure your dream retirement.
Nobody gets rich without leverage. If you aren’t employing leverage in your business and wealth plans, it means you’re compromising the speed, time, and work effort necessary to reach each level of success. Leverage isn’t difficult to master; it’s something you can implement right away and then reap the benefits for years to come. It’s time for you to stop working harder than you should to earn less than you could. Discover how to accelerate your financial growth in this article…
Get FIRE! Discover Chris Mamula’s failures and wins to achieve financial independence early retirement in just 5 years. It’s easier than you think.
There’s more to preparing for retirement then just saving money and calculating estimates for how much you’ll need. There are a lot of seldom discussed details and potentially creative solutions that can close savings gaps and allow you to retire far earlier than you expected… and with greater happiness. By asking yourself these five questions before you retire, you’ll be fully prepared to enjoy a worry-free, post-career lifestyle…
How does your net worth rank compare to the national averages for your age? What can you do to get ahead (if you’re behind)? The answers to these questions are important because you need to know while you still have time to correct and adjust your actions if there’s a problem. Discover a simple formula that quickly shows how well you’re doing financially, and you’ll also get clear actions steps and resources so you can accelerate how fast you achieve your financial goals. It’s knowledge that can change your financial outcome in life if you take action on it…
Are you frustrated by retirement planning because it’s so darn complicated? Have you been procrastinating on taking the right actions to secure your financial future? This simple 8 step guide eliminates all excuses by making retirement planning easy-to-understand and actionable. Discover how much you’ll need in retirement, how to save, the basics of investing, and much more.. Everything you need to get started is right here and can be read in just a few minutes. Let’s get started…
These retirement myths threaten to destroy your financial security if you don’t overcome them. Many are conventional wisdom spoken so many times that they appear true. Don’t sabotage your one chance at a successful, happy retirement because you didn’t know better. Discover how you can clear these 12 hurdles to secure your financial future…
How much is enough? It’s a question you’ll inevitably confront on your wealth building journey, and if you’re not prepared the answer may surprise you. The truth is less can be more because you’ll pay a price for every choice you make. The key is to know what’s right for you. There’s a sweet spot where you spend no more effort than is necessary to grow your wealth to the point that you can enjoy life experiences consistent with your values. In this article I’ll show you how to find that sweet spot…
The days when you could rely on the government or your company to help fund your retirement are long gone. Trends show decreasing pension benefits, declining defined benefit plans, and increasing emphasis on defined contribution plans. That means you’re on your own to save for retirement. Companies have shifted the cost from themselves to you to avoid paying for such a huge liability. Find out how you can profit from these pension changes and learn the exact actions steps you must take to secure your financial future…