Status: Todd is currently full and not accepting new clients.
Sorry! Please check back later for possible openings…
- The value in test driving financial coaching before making a commitment.
- How Todd will work with you to ensure coaching is a good fit for you.
The purpose of the strategy session is to allow you to test drive financial coaching so that you can determine first hand if it is the correct next step for you.
During this call, I will answer any questions you have, discuss the challenges you face, and the goals you want to achieve.
Together, we will map out best next steps for your personal path to wealth.
There will never be any selling or pitching. This is not a sales call; it’s a genuine coaching strategy session.
The goal is for you to walk away with tremendous value and a direct experience of financial coaching so that you have all the information you need to make a smart business decision.
“I just wanted to thank you for your time yesterday and for sharing your expertise. You gave me some much needed focus on what options are best for my specific situation. And I particularly appreciated the clarity of your advice and your honesty in assessing my coaching needs without pitching me.”– Yann Vernier; London, England
While there is never any charge for this strategy session and you are never under any obligation, I do request that you respect my time and only request the appointment if you are genuinely considering a financial coaching relationship.
“I want to express my gratitude for sharing your financial wisdom and knowledge with me on our trial run phone call and again when I spoke with you briefly this week. I truly appreciate your clarity, perceptiveness and way of expressing. Your words have given me plenty to consider as I reorganize my life… Thank you so very much.” – Jamie McGregor; Deming, WA
You can schedule your appointment by completing the form below with the following information:
- List three dates and times that are convenient for your calendar. You should budget up to one hour for the strategy session even though it may last anywhere from 30 minutes to one hour – depending on need. Consultations are limited to 9 am -4 pm CST Mon.-Fri. so please request your time within those guidelines. Because I have clients from all over the world, please express all times in Central time to minimize confusion. Thanks.
- Include a brief note about yourself and what you’re looking to get out of financial coaching. A high level overview that briefly explains your situation and needs is all that is needed. Nothing long – just a few brief sentences will do.
- Double-check and triple-check your email address for accuracy so that I can respond. Please use only your primary email address.
“Your questions cut right through that little voice of doubt in my head and helped me get clear on the skills and thinking processes I need. My financial goals are no longer just a pipe dream. Now I have a road map of where I need to go, and I know how to get there.” – Jane E. Latimer, M.A.; Owner, The Aliveness Experience; Denver, CO
I will then reply back by email confirming which of the three times fit into my schedule. I’ll also include some questions and thoughts for you to consider prior to your call to help you maximize the value you get from your strategy session.
Todd R. Tresidder
Want to Learn More about Financial Coaching? Pick Up a Copy of My Book.
You must grow your financial intelligence to grow your wealth, but how do you do it the smart and efficient way so you don’t get ripped off?
This book takes you behind the scenes of the financial coaching industry showing you how to get your best value in financial education that perfectly fits your needs and price point – whether books, seminars, or coaching.