An Insider's Guide Explaining How to Grow Your Financial Intelligence Without Wasting Money
- Five tell-all articles on how to get the most financial education for your money.
There's no relationship between how much you spend for financial education and how much value is actually delivered.
I've paid $3,000 for courses that were junk, and I've bought $15 books that were golden.
Some of my best learning has come from the least expensive sources.
After 3 decades of consuming financial information, I've learned a thing or two about how to grow my financial intelligence without getting ripped off.
I'm sharing all that knowledge with you for free in the following articles. It's my “Smart Consumers Guide To Money Coaching & Financial Education”.
- 7 Rules For Buying Financial Education That Pays You More Than It Costs: Discover how to get the best value for your money in books, courses, seminars, and coaching so that you never waste a dime.
- 3 Steps To Choosing The Right Money Coach: This step-by-step guide provides checklists and due diligence action steps to help you choose the perfect coach for your needs the very first time.
- Beware Of The Dream Merchants – 12 Warning Signs Of A Financial Coaching Company That Should Be Avoided: Learn from a practicing money coach with more than a decade of experience on what to watch out for and avoid in a coaching company.
- 7 Tips For Getting The Most Out Of Financial Coaching: Reveals the strategies successful coaching clients use to maximize results.
- Individual vs. Group Financial Coaching – How To Make The Right Choice: Uncover the critical differences that distinguish each type of coaching program and learn which one best fits your personal needs.
“Working with Todd as a financial coach had an immediate payoff. In the very first session the advice he provided saved us enough money to pay for his services for an entire year. We are very grateful to have realized such an immediate payoff for our investment with Todd.”– Gordon Darling, Entrepreneur; Rockport, ME
These five articles form the backbone of my “Smart Consumer's Guide to Money Coaching And Financial Education”.
It's a tell-all guide explaining how to grow your financial intelligence without wasting your money.
Learn from my experience how to avoid the obvious mistakes.
If you would like to learn how to start coaching with me, click here.
Want to Learn More about Financial Coaching? Pick Up a Copy of My Book.
You must grow your financial intelligence to grow your wealth, but how do you do it the smart and efficient way so you don’t get ripped off?
This book takes you behind the scenes of the financial coaching industry showing you how to get your best value in financial education that perfectly fits your needs and price point – whether books, seminars, or coaching.