Are you a victim of investment fraud? Learn how to report fraud to the correct authorities so you can prevent it from happening to others and yourself in the future. Use this free list of resources to help you get your money back.
Learn How You Can Recognize And Avoid Investment Fraud Before You Become The Next Victim
Every year investors just like you lose hundreds of millions of dollars to investment fraud.
Con artists scam the rich, the poor, the naïve, and the experienced. These schemes steal from widows, young couples, senior citizens, and highly paid professionals.
If you have money and are willing to invest then you're a potential target.
Investment fraud preys on financial ignorance, and the antidote to ignorance is education.
"It's not the return on my principal that worries me; it's the return of my principal." - Will Rogers
The front line of defense against fraud is your own due diligence and skepticism when evaluating investments. Educate yourself on how to avoid fraud with the following articles:
- 16 Investment Frauds You Must Avoid: The many faces of investment fraud - exposed.
- Top 26 Warning Signs of Investment Fraud: How to uncover even the best disguised frauds before they cost you money.
- Investment Fraud Prevention - A Due Diligence Checklist: Reveals the crucial questions you must ask to strike fear into a con-artist and cause him to search elsewhere for less educated prey.
- Stock Broker Fraud: Learn the 11 tell-tale signs of stock broker fraud and what you can do to protect yourself.
- Are You Vulnerable To Investment Fraud? Take This Test... Discover which personal traits increase the likelihood that you will succumb to financial fraud. Take this test to find out how you measure up.
- How Wall Street Legally Sidesteps Investment Fraud and Deceives You: What you don't know and never see can hurt you. Learn some of Wall Street's dirty little secrets that are still legal but should be considered investment fraud.
- Variable Annuity Investment Fraud: Exposes the truth hiding behind the variable annuity salesman's hype so that you can decide if it is an appropriate investment for you.
- Investment Fraud Victim? How To Get Help: Learn the do's and don'ts that you must follow when financial fraud strikes to increases the chances of a financial recover.
We are not alarmists at Financial Mentor. Most investments are legitimate, and the majority of registered investment salespeople are honest.
However, you are almost certain to be confronted with investment fraud at some point in your investment career. That is why you must learn the rules of investment fraud before becoming its next victim.
Forewarned is forearmed.
Below you’ll find a listing of our most recent articles about investment fraud prevention providing you with additional strategies and information to help you take the next step...
"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." - Proverb
Are you susceptible to becoming a victim of investment fraud? You probably don’t think it’s a real risk, but you’d be deceiving yourself. This article reveals 15 personality traits and false beliefs you may be holding that make you a potential target for the con-man. Which errors are you committing? More importantly, discover how to protect your portfolio from major losses by implementing these 15 fraud protection methods…
You might think your stock broker has a fiduciary duty to put your best interests first, but that’s not always true. The reality is nobody cares more about your money than you. Discover the 11 most common types of stock broker fraud so you can prevent a critical loss in your portfolio. This article reveals the essential legalities so you know how to keep your investments safe…
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Cliche, but true. And nowhere is it more true than investment due diligence. I’ve saved my coaching clients hundreds of thousands of dollars using the exact techniques taught in this article to easily detect bad deals before a single penny was lost. Use this article to help you avoid the next big investment mistake…
Discover the top 26 warning signs of investment fraud before they cost you money. You’ll learn the sneaky tactics you need to look out for, the essential knowledge you need to avoid investment fraud, and 5 simple principles that will safeguard your portfolio from investment con-artists. Forewarned is forearmed…
The financial advice business is riddled with conflicts of interest, hidden fees, and financial incentives that can cost you dearly if you don’t know how to protect yourself. Get the inside scoop showing you how the various investment product sales models work – warts, blemishes and all – so you can improve your investment performance and manage risk more effectively…