What separates those rare individuals who become wealthy from the masses who never will? No, it’s not luck, or skill, or education, or any of the other reasons that might come to mind. Surprisingly, it’s simply commitment to the goal. Boring, but true. The reason you should care, though, is because understanding this concept and putting it to work in your life will determine whether you achieve your goals or not… including wealth. It’s a critically important principle, so it might be worth a few minutes to read more about it in this article so you can put it to work for you…
Make More. Keep More. Grow More. Discover How A Money Coach Can Help!
As a money coach I provide the advanced education, accountability, and support you need to overcome the roadblocks that stand between you and financial independence.
Financial coaching has nothing to do with "secrets of the rich", trendy how-to seminars, get-rich-quick nonsense, or other marketing gimmicks.
Instead, a financial coach provides the education and accountability you need to take methodical, strategic action to grow your wealth using timeless, proven principles that actually work.
Through a regular series of coaching calls you'll develop a personalized plan for wealth and receive the support necessary to take regular action to implement that plan.
Below is a complete tutorial guide of articles explaining how money coaching can help you achieve your financial goals:
- What is Financial Coaching? Provides a deeper understanding of the financial coaching process.
- What Can You Expect From Financial Coaching? Explains what you can expect when working with a financial coach.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Provides answers to your most frequently asked questions about money coaching.
- How Does Financial Coaching Get Results? Explains why the financial coaching process is so unusually effective compared to alternatives.
- Top 15 Reasons To Hire a Money Coach: Clients explain what compelled them to begin the coaching process.
- Money Coaching Case Studies: Samples of how financial coaching has transformed people's lives.
- Top 21 Benefits Of Financial Coaching: The most common ways a financial coach can help you achieve greater financial security.
- The Money Coaching Advantage: Reveals the 5 ways money coaching will help you bridge the gap between wanting financial freedom and actually getting it.
- 7 Rules For Buying Financial Education That Pays You More Than It Costs: A consumer friendly guide showing you how to get the best value for your financial education dollar.
- 3 Steps To Choosing The Right Money Coach: Includes checklists and due diligence steps so you pick the right money coach for your needs.
- Beware of Dream Merchants! 12 Warning Signs You Chose The Wrong Coaching & Mentoring Service: This guide will show you how to sort a rip-off or scam from a legitimate financial coach.
- Individual vs. Group Coaching - Which Is Best For You? Explains the critical differences between group coaching and one-on-one coaching so you can pick the right program for your needs.
- Financial Coaching vs. Financial Advice - Learn the Critical Differences: The only thing financial coaching and financial advice have in common is the word financial.
- The Difference Between Coaching and Mentoring: Coaching and mentoring are often confused, but the differences are important to understand.
- How A Money Coach Is Different From a Life Coach: Get all the benefits of whole life coaching with a financial bonus.
Financial coaching bridges the gap between knowing what to do, and actually getting it done.
The focus is on you, not the instruction. Sure, we teach you advanced investment strategy, wealth building, and retirement planning, and we'll even help you integrate all that learning into your wealth plan.
But the thing that really separates money coaching is the one-two punch delivered by integrating the inner game (you) with the outer game (your plan). That is what produces powerful results, and there is nothing else like it.
Below you’ll find a listing of our most recent articles about Financial Coaching providing you with additional strategies and information when you are ready to take the next step…
Do you want to learn how to become a consistently profitable investor? You must first determine which stage you’re at now, before you can advance to the next level. There is a natural progression in investment skill. Each builds on the next brick by brick. Discover the steps you must take to achieve consistent profits, and the best strategy for advancing to the next level…
Amazingly, the single biggest skill that can make or break your financial success is not taught in school. You can graduate with a four year degree and learn nothing about personal finance or investing. Financial education is one of the great bargains in life: it costs little, risks nothing, and returns huge rewards. It is the best investment you can make. Discover how here…
Achieving any goal isn’t about how-to instruction. It’s about people. Don’t waste your time on tips and tricks. After all, if how-to’s were enough then we would all be thin, rich, and happy because all the knowledge you need to attain anything you want in life already exists. You just have to learn it and implement it. And therein lies the rub. Something is keeping you from implementing as well as you might like. The cause is limiting beliefs and the solution is far easier than you probably realize. Discover how in episode #18 of the Financial Mentor podcast…
You’ve heard it repeated so many times that you no longer question if it is true. What is it, you ask? It’s called “the passion hypothesis”. The premise is you should do what you love and the money will follow. If you want to succeed then you should follow your passion. The only problem is it’s wrong. In this episode I take you beyond the superficial knowledge to a deeper layer of knowledge showing you how career development connects to wealth building so you can enjoy the freedom you desire long before your assets will support it…
Habits are the easiest, most secure way to achieve any goal – including wealth. Whether you want to learn how to invest smarter, grow your net worth, lose weight, or get in great shape – habits are the key. The right habits literally pull you toward the goal. In this podcast we reveal all the tricks and tips you must know to change your habits and proactively design your life to achieve any outcome you desire – including wealth…
Bad information is just a tiny piece of the problem and rarely the real cause. The core issue is your thinking process. Here is the story of my stupidest financial mistakes so you can learn from my experience and not let it happen to you…
The principles of wealth building and smart investing are universal and apply to all aspects of life. These essential truths are about much more than just money because they leaves clues on every stage of life we play. In this article Darrow Kirkpatrick explores essential lessons learned about wealth building while climbing El Capitan in Yosemite Valley. Enjoy!
Extrinsic is the old carrot-and-stick approach – the hope of gain and the fear of loss. This includes payroll and bonuses. Intrinsic motivators are more powerful and can be broken down into 3 categories…
Believe it or not, financial planning is so simple it’s ludicrous. Spend less than you earn and invest the savings wisely. After you retire then just spend less than your investment income and invest the savings wisely. That’s it. Seriously! Anyone can do it. It’s so simple it’s a joke… except for one minor, little detail…