Variable Annuity Pros & Cons
This Is My Worst-Rated Book Because Annuity Salesmen Want To Hide The Truth From You
- This book provides a simple, clear, pro-consumer guide that shows you exactly what life situations are well-served by these complicated, expensive, investment products, and why you probably don't fit any of them.
- It simplifies these complex investments to just the essential principles so you can make an independent, intelligent investment decision and avoid getting ripped off. Always remember that variable annuities are sold, not bought.
- The polarized reviews show how consumers love this little book, and variable annuity salesman hate it. That's probably not a coincidence. Find out why...
What Readers Are Saying...
“It's rare to find somebody outside the insurance industry who is qualified to pick apart and analyze variable annuities -- some of the most complicated financial products available to the average person. But that's what former hedge-fund manager Tresidder does in this easy-to-read book.” Darrow Kirkpatrick / CanIRetireYet.Com
“Anyone considering buying any type of variable annuity should read this before doing so. It is simply written, concise and chock full of useful information. The author gives you the tools to ask pointed questions in order to make an informed decision. This is so worth the price! ” Amazon Reader
“Like a breath of fresh air. Clear, concise with good questions you should ask. Don't be sold, be a buyer.” James Bounds / Amazon Reader
What You Will Learn...
- 3 key characteristics of variable annuities that could make or break your investment decision.
- The 10 core features of variable annuities and how they're commonly misrepresented.
- A 17-question, step-by-step guide that simplifies your investment decision.
- How to analyze the fine print in a variable annuity contract so nothing catches you by surprise.
- The only 5 situations where variable annuities make sense - and why all other investors should avoid them.
- 3 things you can do if you already bought a variable annuity--but wish you had not.
Who Should Read It
This Book Can Change Your Life...
“I have two different advisor "salesmen" trying to sell me a variable annuity. After listening to them I kept getting more convinced they were pushing products that were not the best investment. I had purchased this ebook a while back and read it again. Thanks for the clear advice and warning!” Bear Claw / Amazon Reader
“This succinctly written treatise gets right to heart of the matter, and is very good in focusing on what questions one needs to ask before considering these complex instruments as a part of your portfolio. Todd pierces the shroud of convoluted legalisms in annuity contracts, and provides a clear picture of the tradeoffs between risk and reward (i.e. cost and benefits).” Jerry Matecun / Amazon Reader
About the Author
Todd R. Tresidder’s financial writing has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Smart Money Magazine, Investor’s Business Daily, Yahoo Finance, Bankrate.com, and more. He is a former hedge fund manager who “retired” at age 35 to become a financial consumer advocate and money coach. In his spare time, he’s an outdoor recreational enthusiast with varied interests from backpacking and adventure travel to endurance running and cycling. He writes 9 months out of the year from his home in Reno, Nevada while his kids are in school and plays the rest of the year.