Investment Fraud: How Financial "Experts" Rip You Off And What To Do About It
Either You Discover How Investment Fraud Works, Or You Become A Victim
- It's easy to think it will never happen to you, but financial fraud is so common that the opposite is likely true. You must know how to recognize and avoid it or else pay the price. This is not a fun subject, but it's required education that will pay you.
- Contains a 15-question test to determine your risk for becoming the next investment fraud victim.
- Discover the top 26 warning signs that your investment may be a scam - before it's too late.
- Reveals the 16 investment frauds you can easily avoid as long as you know how to recognize them.
What Readers Are Saying...
“Tresidder comes across with the right balance of caution and common sense. He doesn't see a crook under every rock but tells you how to recognize them before they get your money... he gives valuable distinctions, checklists, insights in trying to evaluate if you are dealing with a legitimate salesman/investment or not. Excellent resource to have and refer to now and for future investments. It will be helpful when the siren song of high yield investment pitches are tempting you.” Amazon Reader
“The information on 401k and mutual fund fees is something that I will use immediately. I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to be empowered with the knowledge to recognize investment frauds.” Nathaniel Howard / Amazon Reader
“Just wanted to thank you for your advice about (name withheld for legal reasons). I recently cashed $220K out of his deals making over 20%. The money was over a month late but arrived. A real estate lawyer thought it was the worst contract he had ever seen; from the first sentence he knew it was bogus. Working with you really helped even though in hindsight it was so apparent it was a scam. I got an education and learned to do my due diligence and let the numbers be the basis for my decision.” Name Withheld For Legal Reasons – This scam was uncovered and shut down by the S.E.C. afterwards. Investors who did not get out early lost everything. / Client Testimonial
What You Will Learn...
- The underhanded methods Wall Street uses to take money from your investment account without you knowing - and it's all 100% legal.
- The 11 little-known ways that stockbrokers steal from you, and how to stop them in their tracks.
- How to perform due diligence with a step-by-step checklist that will prevent investment fraud. No more guessing or fumbling.
Who Should Read It
This Book Can Change Your Life...
“Protect yourself by following all the measures outlined in this book. This book should be part of school... Every sentence in this book is a gem. If you ever happen to be a victim of a fraudster, don't say no one could have foreseen. If you follow the recommendations suggested in this book, then you cannot become a victim.” Sai / Amazon Reader
“I’m so thankful you coached me about the risk in those ATM deals. It saved my portfolio. I managed to get the bulk of my investment back and was just waiting on the last contract to expire. Unfortunately, the last check bounced so it is looking like I won’t get my last refund or any future payments. I barely got out soon enough to come out ahead, but with the refunds and payments I did receive I am very much in the black. Thanks for coaching me in the right direction.” Name Withheld Because Investment Organizer was Convicted of Fraud Shortly After / Client Testimonial
About the Author
Todd R. Tresidder’s financial writing has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Smart Money Magazine, Investor’s Business Daily, Yahoo Finance, Bankrate.com, and more. He is a former hedge fund manager who “retired” at age 35 to become a financial consumer advocate and money coach. In his spare time, he’s an outdoor recreational enthusiast with varied interests from backpacking and adventure travel to endurance running and cycling. He writes 9 months out of the year from his home in Reno, Nevada while his kids are in school and plays the rest of the year.