This practical, no-nonsense guide provides a step-by-step plan for calculating your retirement needs with confidence. In one evening, you can know more about how much money you need to retire than your financial adviser.
The conventional approach used by experts to determine how much money you need to retire is fundamentally flawed. The worst part is you won’t even know it until it’s too late.
How Much Money Do I Need to Retire? takes you behind the scientific facade of modern retirement planning. The book explains why most estimates for how much you need to retire are a case of garbage-in garbage-out – causing you to either overspend and run out of money or underspend so that you never get to enjoy your savings.
As an actionable guide, the book provides step-by-step instructions on how to accurately calculate the amount of money you need to retire.
Planning for your retirement is complicated – but with the right knowledge on your side, you can determine how much money you need for your ideal, secure retirement.
Download a Sample Chapter
If you'd like to download a sample chapter of How Much Do I Need to Retire?, you can do so with the link below:
- There are numerous books on the shelves that tackle this subject. What makes How Much Do I Need to Retire? different?
- What kind of research did you complete in order to compile the data in the book?
- From a financial standpoint, when should we start thinking about retirement?
- What is the big change in retirement planning that is making conventional wisdom all wrong for our current reality?
- How is it affecting the personal side of retirement planning?
- Can you provide 3 examples of assumptions that retirement calculators require and how they invalidate the entire process of estimating how much you need to retire?
- What makes you an authority on this subject?
- How can individuals make the “old” model of retirement planning fit into the new world we live in today?
- What are the alternatives to conventional retirement wisdom?
- If someone finds they don't currently have enough to meet their retirement needs and goals, what actions can they take to remedy the situation?
- What benefit can the reader expect to gain from reading your book?
To see reviews for How Much Money Do I Need to Retire? on Amazon and to learn more about the book, please follow the links below: