How to Take the Next Step Beyond "Buy, Hold, and Pray..."
Using a Simple, Scientific Investment Strategy that Controls Risk, Improves Returns, Gives You Full Control Over Your Portfolio, and Puts More Money in Your Pocket by Reducing Costs... All in Less than 30 Minutes Per Month
You want financial security.
Are you a buy & hold investor with more than $20,000 at risk?
Do you want to reduce market risk and improve your investment returns?
The experts claim buy & hold for the long term is the answer, but that little voice in the back of your head won’t let go of how another decline like 2001 or 2008 could wreak havoc on your financial plan. There must be a better way to manage your portfolio than passively tolerating the market roller-coaster!
The complete Expectancy Investing curriculum provides a full solution, but it requires nine months of study and costs a lot of money. You’re busy with your family and career. You have better things to do then spend your scarce time becoming a financial expert, modeling algorithms, managing data, building spreadsheets, and mastering all the details.
Fortunately, there’s a solution—Expectancy Investing Done-For-You. You can immediately put this online system to work in your portfolio with minimal cost and take control over risk to improve the consistency of your investment returns.
What Is Expectancy Investing Done-For-You?
It’s a subscription service that gives you direct access to the best of the best in tactical asset allocation strategies, curated by experts, and conveniently organized in an online platform so you can manage your investment portfolio without having to pay someone excessive management fees.
By combining the cost savings of passive index funds with sophisticated risk management strategy, it’s entirely possible for an individual investor to outperform the “smart money” institutional investors using this simple asset allocation and portfolio management framework.
Think of it as the Consumer Reports of tactical asset allocation. They’ve tested and proven all of the models, made it point-and-click easy to apply in your portfolio, and it requires less than one hour per month. It’s a done-for-you process for investment expectancy and risk management to navigate the difficult markets ahead.
In fact, it's the service I wanted to put together for my clients, but the folks at Allocate Smartly beat me to it (so now I’m an affiliate.)
What To Do?
Click my affiliate link to check it out and learn more.
- a better look inside with full access to a limited number of systems
- additional resources so you can see how it works
- best of all, you get my 14 lesson email education series teaching you how the done-for-you version of Expectancy Investing works so that you know how to get full value out of the service.
But you only get my 14 lesson email course and support services if you use my affiliate link when signing up.
I introduced this service to my former Expectancy Investing clients, and they all felt it was a no-brainer value. Every client I showed it to purchased the annual subscription. Not only that, it’s good enough to use with my portfolio so that my money will be in a select group of strategies alongside yours.
If you have $20,000 (or more) at risk in the investment markets then this makes financial sense. The more you have at risk, the more sense it makes.
There are very few people reading this message where it won’t put more money in your pocket (over time) than it costs.
Why Is It So Great?
It's a website software platform that gives you access to the best, publicly available, tactical asset allocation methodologies under one roof.In a nutshell, it provides you with:
- Multiple fully-researched, fully-proven risk management strategies for your paper asset portfolio.
- It gives you the original research plus it gives you independent 3rd party research providing further verification and confidence that the method chosen is valid (as taught in the full Expectancy Investing course).
- All investment logic and historical results are fully disclosed. No black boxes - nothing hidden.
- You can mix and match a variety of strategies into a single portfolio providing "deep diversification" by source of return (as taught in the Expectancy Investing course).
- The system provides correlation tables and risk profiles to help choose the strategies that best fit your needs.
- You can create and manage up to three model portfolios made up of strategies, not just assets.
- The system does all the math for you, thus eliminating one of the biggest hurdles for most investors.
- They also do all the data management saving you time and hassle.
- But you keep full control over your investment accounts. It's NOT a managed account or investment management service, and it's not investment advice. You manage your own money, and it manages the investment models for you (which is the hard part for most people.)
- Their system simplifies everything down to one set of buy/sell signals (even when using multiple strategies) so it's easy for you to manage and maintain.
- You can diversify by investment process so that you aren’t limited to investment product diversification for risk management (fully explained in my free education series.)
- All methods are once per month so it takes very little time out of your life to maintain.
- It's mathematically disciplined, thus eliminating (most of) the emotion from investing.
- It uses only highly liquid, well-known ETF's so it works on all popular brokerage platforms. You keep your accounts exactly where they are today, so it's convenient. Nothing needs to change.
- The cost is surprisingly low (just $399 per year subscription - no assets under management fees or percent of assets fees) so it respects the math of compound returns by controlling investment fees (as taught in the Expectancy Investing course).
- It comes with a lifetime price lock so you don't have to worry about fee increases.
- Works for international as well as U.S. users (with minor adjustment as taught in my 14 lesson course).
- Your subscription includes all of the investment strategies so you can pick what best fits your needs and investment preferences.
In a nutshell, this service does all the heavy-lifting to implement many of the core teachings from the Expectancy Investing course in an affordable, done-for-you service. It saves you time by doing all the research, model vetting, and number crunching for you. And it saves you money by providing you with mathematically disciplined risk management strategies.
It’s Expectancy Investing Done-For-You. All you have to do is pay the annual subscription fee, choose your models, and implement the monthly reallocations in your brokerage account.
What It’s Not
- It’s not stock picking
- It’s not options trading
- It’s not get-rich-quick
- It’s not day trading
- It’s not market timing (no market predictions - just risk management)
- And you don’t need to watch the news of the day or track anything.
As a matter of fact, this done-for-you solution means you can ignore all of that nonsense so that you have more time for what brings you joy in life. Think of it as J.O.M.O. – the joy of missing out – on all of that unnecessary work, stress about the future, unmanaged market risk, expensive investment fees, and uncertainty.
Your subscription takes care of all the research, data management, number crunching, and portfolio decision making so that you only have to execute the portfolio reallocations in your investment account each month.
How Expectancy Investing Done-For-You Differs From Do-It-Yourself
Just to be clear, this is not the full Expectancy Investing course. Instead, it’s a subset that can be efficiently outsourced so that it’s actionable without the deep knowledge of the entire course. You can start managing your portfolio according to Expectancy Investing principles right now for a ridiculously affordable price. No excessive complication, cost, or other obstacles in your way. You can start right now.
This is a huge advantage because the alternative of doing-it-yourself requires:
- months of study
- years of research, testing, and programming
- and ongoing data management costs
But with this done-for-you solution, you can bypass all of that work, complication, and delay so that you start controlling risk and producing profitable results now.
However, I also want to be clear that the done-for-you solution doesn’t include the knowledge behind why it works or how it works as provided in the full Expectancy Investing course. It does the heavy lifting of number crunching and portfolio management for people who don’t need to see how the sausage is made and can’t commit months of learning and research. If you just want an actionable Expectancy Investing solution now then this is perfect for you.
- The backtesting and investment modeling are done for you. Independent third-party verification of systems and data assumptions.
- Everything is fully transparent (except one proprietary system.)
- $399 annual membership is a no-brainer value for anyone with over $20,000 at risk in the markets.
- Lifetime fee lock with annual subscription.
- All the best publicly available tactical asset allocation system under one roof – fully vetted, tested, and administered for you. All the heavy lifting is done for you creating a turnkey risk management solution.
- Fully respects the importance of controlling investment costs to long-term returns by applying only the largest, most liquid, low cost ETF’s in your portfolio.
- And you get my 14 lesson email course included with your subscription teaching you how to apply core tenets of Expectancy Investing (but only if you use my affiliate link).
The Science Of Investing – Simplified!
Your choices are as follows:
- Do nothing and leave your financial security to the wild roller-coaster of unmanaged market risk.
- Become an investment expert by committing the time and resources to complete the full Expectancy Investing Do-It-Yourself curriculum.
- Or take back control over your portfolio and start getting results now using Expectancy Investing Done-For-You.
This is how you can be smart with your money and efficient with your time. You get the improved returns of advanced investment strategy, the reduced risk of active risk management, along with the cost control of low-cost passive index investing—for the minimal extra time commitment of about one hour per month.
Check it out now and start your subscription. If it’s good enough for my investment portfolio, then it’s probably worth a serious look.