How Much Money Do I Need to Retire?
Learn How Retirement Planning Really Works Before It's Too Late...
- The conventional approach to retirement planning is fundamentally flawed. It can lead you to underspend and be miserable or overspend and run out of money.
- Get a step-by-step, easy-to-understand plan to calculate your retirement needs with confidence.
- You'll discover how to calculate the amount of money you really need to retire on the first try without software, online calculators, or being a math genius.
- Provides the most empowering solution to figuring out your retirement so you control the outcome.
What Readers Are Saying..
“This book is the best I've seen on how to navigate the retirement savings question.” Forbes
“This 120-page book provides the framework for anyone to answer the age-old question of financial resources needed to retire... Todd removes the emotion from financial planning and treats it as a fascinating math problem, which you'll most certainly want to solve.” Travis Banfield / Amazon Reader
“I highly recommend this book for anybody that wants to do some ‘what if’ scenarios and figure out how they want to live when they retire and how much they would need to sustain a specific scenario.” Barend Brink / Amazon Reader
“I agree wholeheartedly with his various conclusions here.” Wade Pfau, Ph.D., CFA Professor of Retirement Income, American College
What You Will Learn...
- Why the conventional approach used by experts to determine how much money you need to retire is fundamentally flawed, and the alternative approaches you can take to retire sooner.
- The five critical assumptions that can make-or-break your financial security.
- The pitfalls of using Monte Carlo simulations and retirement calculators, and how to use valuation based analysis instead.
- How to reduce the amount you need to save for retirement by $600,000, or more!
- In just one evening, you'll know more about how much money you need to retire than most financial advisors.
Who Should Read It
This Book Can Change Your Life...
“There are some great strategies in this book for making your money last throughout your retirement...” Amazon Reader
“Cuts through the ‘noise and static’ of conventional financial planning. It held my attention from beginning to end and concentrates on principles.” Leonard Roberts / Amazon Reader
About the Author
Todd R. Tresidder’s financial writing has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Smart Money Magazine, Investor’s Business Daily, Yahoo Finance, Bankrate.com, and more. He is a former hedge fund manager who “retired” at age 35 to become a financial consumer advocate and money coach. In his spare time, he’s an outdoor recreational enthusiast with varied interests from backpacking and adventure travel to endurance running and cycling. He writes 9 months out of the year from his home in Reno, Nevada while his kids are in school and plays the rest of the year.