Building wealth is about a lot more than just making money. In this new article titled “The Ten Commandments Of Building Wealth” I show you ten essential principles that not only help you build wealth, but will also help you find greater satisfaction and happiness with the process of building wealth.
Highlights of the ten wealth building principles covered in the article are as follows:
- Deep Motivation – because money alone is not enough of a motivator to overcome the inevitable difficulties along the way.
- Give More Value Than You Take – because your financial success becomes a measure of how much value you have given to others. The more you have the more you gave.
- Live 100% Integrity – because no amount of wealth can replace a good nights sleep, a clear conscience, and a peaceful mind.
- Be Courageous – because wealth results from doing what others won’t so you can have what others never will.
- Be Disciplined – because you must stay the course long enough and with sufficient consistency to succeed.
- Avoid Conspicuous Consumption – because nobody ever spent their way to financial freedom.
- Build Supportive Environments – because wealth building is easier when you are literally pulled toward your goal.
- Apply Leverage – because you can’t build wealth by trading time for money and you can’t do it all yourself.
- Treat Your Wealth Like A Business – because it is.
- Steward Your Wealth – because wealth merely passes through your control temporarily and must ultimately be given back.
Follow these wealth building principles and you will be on the path to true wealth. Life is to short to tolerate anything less.
To read more you can find the full article “Ten Commandments of Wealth Building” here. I hope you enjoy it.