The goal of retiring early means you have less time to accumulate assets and more time to live off them. Traditional methods for building wealth that work for others won’t work for you. In this article, you’ll discover the 3 paths you can take to accelerate you asset growth, 3 simple rules to create perpetual income streams, and how you can beat the inflation enemy…
Wealth Building 101 Tutorial Guide
The Secret To Building Wealth Is There Are No Secrets. The Formula Is Common Knowledge, Timeless, And Free. Everything Else Is Just A Marketing Gimmick.
You've probably noticed that most wealth building education is little more than a collection of tools and "how-to" tricks on personal finance or investment strategy.
Every guru markets his own technique as the "secret" answer to the "how-to-become-wealthy" question.
Let's be honest. If you bought all their courses and attended all their seminars you would more likely end up confused than wealthy.
Much of the information is contradictory, incomplete, or not usable because it is dangerous half-truths.
It's not that what they teach you is wrong: it's just not what really matters. It is not the education most people need to become wealthy.
You are no more likely to succeed at building wealth because someone sold you the latest tricks and tools than you would be able to succeed at building a house because someone sold you a hammer.
The tool is just a mechanism. It is necessary for building, but it's not the causative factor. Without the skills and motivation to use the tool wisely along with plans to give the work done by the tool form, the tool is essentially useless. Much more is required.
"There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure." -Colin Powel
What you need is a complete, step-by-step blueprint for building wealth - not just some tools.
- You need to learn how to locate a site for constructing your wealth that fits your personal needs and tastes.
- You need to learn how to lay the foundation so that your wealth structure stands solid and true against the ravaging elements.
- You need a plan built on time-tested principles showing the best construction methods.
This is the knowledge you need to succeed ... not some tools and tricks.
At Financial Mentor the entire wealth building process is organized into a step-by-step blueprint called Seven Steps To Seven Figures. You won't discover any so called "secrets" in this program, but you will learn time proven, common sense strategies that actually work to build wealth.
In addition, you will learn the end game is true wealth and not just financial wealth - a critical distinction for happiness.
Below are some free articles illustrating a few important points:
- How To Find Your "Sweet Spot" For Building Wealth: There is an efficient point when building wealth where you spend no more effort than is necessary to acquire the money needed to enjoy a life experience consistent with your values. More money is not necessarily better! Learn where you sweet spot is today...
- The Secret To Happiness... And Why It Has Nothing To Do With Money: Learn how a simple daily habit can create more happiness than achieving financial freedom.
- The Naked Truth About Multiple Streams Of Income... Revealed! How to avoid the inherent pitfalls lurking behind multiple streams of income so that you can profit from the benefits.
- The Ten Commandments Of Wealth: Learn the ten key success principles that lead to true wealth. (This is about much more than just making money!)
- How To Transform Your Dreams Of Wealth Into Reality: Discover the critical mental shift that can change your wealthy plans from a question of "if" to the security of "when".
- The Reason You Aren't Wealthy... Yet: Uncover the easy-to-understand but hard-to-live idea that keeps you from creating wealth.
- Step By Step Goal Setting To Achieve True Wealth: Learn Todd Tresidder's personal goal setting process that helped him retire early and wealthy... so that you can do the same.
- How Does Your Wealth Building Skill Rank? Take This Test: Find out if you are on track or behind schedule and learn how you can make your money grow faster.
- Will You Succeed At Building Wealth? Take This Test: Some have the necessary commitment to build wealth and others don't. Find out if you have what it takes and what you can do about it.
- Andrew Carnegie - The Gospel Of Wealth: A politically incorrect assessment of wealth in America from one of the greatest philanthropists and industrialists of all time. Learn from his experience and uncommon wisdom.
- Benjamin Franklin - The Way To Wealth: Packed with timeless wisdom proving little has changed in 250 years. Learn the wealth building system that worked then and still works today.
- Warning! Why Most Wealth Building Programs Are Expensive Half-Truths: Learn the cause and effect chain that leads to true wealth, and discover which broken link in the chain has held you back from financial success... until now.
Building wealth is not quick or easy, but it is realistically achievable in 5-12 years if you are serious.
If you want get-rich-quick how-to tricks then look somewhere else. If you want serious education for serious wealth building then we can help.
In fact, subscribe to our free newsletter now and you will receive weekly wealth building education delivered conveniently to your inbox.
Below you’ll find a listing of our most recent articles about Wealth Building providing you with additional strategies and information when you are ready to take the next step…
Building true wealth takes a lot more than simply amassing a certain amount of money. There are ten key wealth building principles that lead to true wealth, not just monetary wealth. The objective is not just to become rich, but to build a balanced, fulfilling, wealthy life. Following these ten success principles will put you on the path to true wealth — because life is too short to settle for anything less…
Nothing is more financially dangerous than a million dollar investment portfolio managed with a thousand dollars worth of financial intelligence. The truth is your investment skills and knowledge will be reflected in your investment results. Use these 10 critical commandments to improve your investment performance so that you can enjoy greater investment confidence and financial security as a result…
Andrew Carnegie was a poor immigrant during the 1800s who became one of the wealthiest men in the America. He built a vast steel conglomerate and became a philanthropist giving away more than $350 million during his lifetime. Carnegie was also one of the first public figures to assert that building wealth included the responsibility to use it wisely for the benefit of others. Discover his timeless wisdom and put it to work in your own wealth building plans today…
Building wealth for a secure, early retirement is actually very simple – in theory. It requires just three easy-to-understand principles. However, few people ever retire early because it has little to do with understanding these principles, and everything to do with taking effective action. Discover how you can overcome the two hurdles that block action so you can achieve breakthrough results…
Retirement planning doesn’t have to be complicated. You don’t need a degree in finance and you don’t have to read a bunch of books to understand the important action steps. For the bulk of your working years, there are just a few important and very simple actions that need to be done right. The rest can be figured out in the years immediately preceding the day you retire. That is why I created this retirement planning checklist: to demystify the vagueness around retirement planning, simplify the process where appropriate, and provide a step-by-step guide so that you can do those few important things right at each stage of your life. Use this retirement planning checklist as a handy reference guide…
After more than 120 interviews with self-made millionaires, the patterns for how to become a millionaire have become clear. Fortunately, these patterns are repeatable, which means that if you learn the proper habits and attitudes then it can help you reach your goal to become a millionaire too. Here are the top 5 tips…
What is the easiest, most certain way to achieve anything? Daily habits. Any goal you want in life can be attained with a few carefully chosen habits and sufficient time. It’s really quite simple. Habits compound your daily actions into automatic wealth just like regular savings compounds daily deposits into wealth. It is the most certain and reliable way to achieve any goal when you know how to work the system. In Financial Mentor podcast episode #11, James Clear and I will show you how…
Jonathan Clements reveals universal financial truths developed over his 17 years as a featured columnist for the Wall Street Journal (and more recently with Citi Personal Wealth Management for 5 years). His most recent work involved combing his decades long collection of writings and distilling them down to just the essential core “notions” that every wealth builder must understand. Now you can benefit from this unusual depth of knowledge in this exclusive interview with one of the true veterans of Wall Street personal finance journalism…
In this third session of the Financial Mentor Podcast, Jaime Tardy from EventualMillionaire.com shares unique insights into how to build wealth using the business/entrepreneurial path. Jaime has interviewed more than 100 self-made millionaires and discovered specific patterns that lead to success in business which she reveals as a core set of actionable principles in this podcast. These are real insights from real millionaires that replace common myths taught elsewhere and is essential learning for anyone seeking to achieve wealth…