Conventional Investment Advice Is Simple, Convenient, And Easy To Digest – Unfortunately, It Is Also Often Wrong.
One size does not fit all – not with clothes, relationships, or investment advice. The generic computer optimizations used by nearly every investment advisor and stock broker to build investment portfolios may be completely wrong for you. The implied assumption is one size fits all, but it’s not true.
Studies by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the American Council of Life Insurance show that roughly 95% of Americans retire without financial security. Conventional investment advice isn’t working and the results prove it.
“The only thing to do with good advice is pass it on. It is never any use to oneself.”
Nothing is wrong with conventional investment advice if the times you live in and your life situation perfectly fit the mold it is designed to model. Unfortunately, for many people seeking to build wealth and financial security the assumptions for the conventional model aren’t true.
The reality is there are many alternative approaches to investment advice that are equally as valid as traditional investment advice. It’s not so much a question of right or wrong, but rather what will better fit your unique situation?
One size does not fit all, and over-simplified solutions that can fit into a computer algorithm should be suspect. Consider some alternatives to traditional investment advice.
There’s More To Investment Advice Than 401k’s And Diversification. Here’s What You’ve Been Missing…
- Are You Making Any Of These Deadly Dozen Investment Mistakes? Reveals the twelve most common investment mistakes that can separate you from financial security.
- Due Diligence: Five “Must Ask” Questions Before Making Any Investment - Learn what due diligence questions to ask so that you can avoid losing investments before they cost you money.
- 16 Investment Frauds You Must Avoid: The many faces of investment fraud – revealed.
- Seven Key Reasons Why Financial Education Is Your Best Investment: If you think investor education is expensive, try ignorance.
- Top 26 Warning Signs of Investment Fraud: How to uncover even the best disguised investment fraud before it costs you money.
- Twelve Insider Tips For Finding Financial Advice You Can Trust: Find out if your financial advice passes this “gold standard” test by learning the essential questions that can separate good investment advice from bad.
- Investment Fraud Prevention – A Due Diligence Checklist: Reveals the crucial questions to protect you from investment fraud and send the con-artist ducking for cover.
- Don’t Even Consider “Sound-Bite” Investment Advice Without Reading This … Uncover the deceptive contradiction between media sound-bite investment advice and the inherent complexity of investing so that you aren’t deceived.
- Are You Gambling Or Investing? Learn how to invest with the house advantage so that you can put the odds of success on your side.
- Stock Broker Fraud: Learn the 11 tell-tale signs of stock broker fraud and what you can do to protect your investments.
- How My Worst Investment Made Me Wealthy: How you manage investment losses will ultimately determine your profits. Learn which investment strategy makes the most of a bad situation.
- Which Type Of Investor Are You? Take This Test … Your financial security depends on the type of investor you are. Learn how you can advance your investment strategy to the next level.
- Wall Street’s Dirty Little Secrets – Revealed: Uncover the dirty little secrets that Wall Street doesn’t want you to know. Deception is never ethical.
- Variable Annuity Investing for Dummies: Variable annuities are so complicated that even a rocket scientist could get confused. We simplify the complex so that you can get behind the variable annuity salesman’s hype and independently decide if it is an appropriate investment for you.
- Are You Vulnerable To Investment Fraud? Take This Test… Discover which personal traits make you more likely to lose money to investment fraud with this fun, 15 question self-test.
- Investment Fraud Victim? How To Get Help: Learn the do’s and don’ts that maximize your odds of recovery after investment fraud strikes.
- Four Stages To Consistently Profitable Investing: Discover which investing stage you are at now, and learn how you can jump to the next investment stage to become a more profitable investor.
- Ten Commandments Of Investment Strategy: Find out how your investment strategy measures up to proven success principles and learn what you can do to increase your financial security.
In addition to the feature articles listed above there is even more quality investment advice in our blog right here.
Either way, the investment advice you’ll find on this site is based on real-life experience and the experience of coaching clients just like you to achieve wealth. It is proven, systematic, step-by-step investment advice designed to help you reach your financial goals.