Traditional financial advice isn’t wrong – it is just a dangerous half-truth. Learn what you have been missing…
The sad reality is most investment brokers, financial planners, financial advisers, and financial consultants are euphemisms for the word “salesperson”. They present themselves as a fiduciary representing only your best interests, but most are paid to sell you investment products and services. This can cause a conflict of interest that biases the financial advice you receive.
How can you get reliable financial advice without having to become a financial expert yourself? The articles below can help…
- How to Get the Right Financial Advice for The Right Price: Learn more about the business reality of financial advice and how compensation biases the financial advice you receive.
- Financial Advice vs. Financial Coaching: Which is Best For You?: Discover the inherent limitations built into the financial advice business model and consider how financial coaching might provide a useful alternative for you.
- 6 Reasons Why It Pays To Be Your Own Financial Expert: Reveals the conflicts of interest hiding behind most financial advice so that you can make smarter, more profitable investment decisions.
- Five Hot Stocks That Could Double This Year And Other Useless Financial Advice: Most of what passes for financial advice is actually useless forecasting. Learn how to tell the difference so that you can stop wasting time on valueless information and focus on what makes money.
- Can You Trust Your Financial Advice? Take This Test…: Find out if the financial advice you receive passes this “gold-standard” test by learning 12 essential questions that can separate good investment advice from bad.
The unfortunate reality is no advisor is going to put a higher priority on growing your money than his own. This is not a conspiracy theory and it doesn’t make advisers bad people – it is just business reality. You must understand the conflicts of interest and inherent problems with financial advice so you can maximize your investment returns and retire with security and peace of mind.
There is no such thing as free financial advice. One way or another you will pay the price. It is just a question of what price you choose to pay.
I hope these articles help you make smart financial decisions.