Extrinsic is the old carrot-and-stick approach – the hope of gain and the fear of loss. This includes payroll and bonuses. Intrinsic motivators are more powerful and can be broken down into 3 categories…
Make More. Keep More. Grow More. Discover How A Money Coach Can Help!
As a money coach I provide the advanced education, accountability, and support you need to overcome the roadblocks that stand between you and financial independence.
Financial coaching has nothing to do with "secrets of the rich", trendy how-to seminars, get-rich-quick nonsense, or other marketing gimmicks.
Instead, a financial coach provides the education and accountability you need to take methodical, strategic action to grow your wealth using timeless, proven principles that actually work.
Through a regular series of coaching calls you'll develop a personalized plan for wealth and receive the support necessary to take regular action to implement that plan.
Below is a complete tutorial guide of articles explaining how money coaching can help you achieve your financial goals:
- What is Financial Coaching? Provides a deeper understanding of the financial coaching process.
- What Can You Expect From Financial Coaching? Explains what you can expect when working with a financial coach.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Provides answers to your most frequently asked questions about money coaching.
- How Does Financial Coaching Get Results? Explains why the financial coaching process is so unusually effective compared to alternatives.
- Top 15 Reasons To Hire a Money Coach: Clients explain what compelled them to begin the coaching process.
- Money Coaching Case Studies: Samples of how financial coaching has transformed people's lives.
- Top 21 Benefits Of Financial Coaching: The most common ways a financial coach can help you achieve greater financial security.
- The Money Coaching Advantage: Reveals the 5 ways money coaching will help you bridge the gap between wanting financial freedom and actually getting it.
- 7 Rules For Buying Financial Education That Pays You More Than It Costs: A consumer friendly guide showing you how to get the best value for your financial education dollar.
- 3 Steps To Choosing The Right Money Coach: Includes checklists and due diligence steps so you pick the right money coach for your needs.
- Beware of Dream Merchants! 12 Warning Signs You Chose The Wrong Coaching & Mentoring Service: This guide will show you how to sort a rip-off or scam from a legitimate financial coach.
- Individual vs. Group Coaching - Which Is Best For You? Explains the critical differences between group coaching and one-on-one coaching so you can pick the right program for your needs.
- Financial Coaching vs. Financial Advice - Learn the Critical Differences: The only thing financial coaching and financial advice have in common is the word financial.
- The Difference Between Coaching and Mentoring: Coaching and mentoring are often confused, but the differences are important to understand.
- How A Money Coach Is Different From a Life Coach: Get all the benefits of whole life coaching with a financial bonus.
Financial coaching bridges the gap between knowing what to do, and actually getting it done.
The focus is on you, not the instruction. Sure, we teach you advanced investment strategy, wealth building, and retirement planning, and we'll even help you integrate all that learning into your wealth plan.
But the thing that really separates money coaching is the one-two punch delivered by integrating the inner game (you) with the outer game (your plan). That is what produces powerful results, and there is nothing else like it.
Below you’ll find a listing of our most recent articles about Financial Coaching providing you with additional strategies and information when you are ready to take the next step…
The human mind has a character flaw that can destroy your financial progress if you don’t control it with discipline. We are attracted to shiny, bright solutions that appear cutting-edge over perfectly suitable, proven alternatives that are boring but well within our grasp. Here’s one boring tool that just plain works. The question is, “Do you want the result or don’t you?”…
I want to share a story with you from my coaching practice. It comes from a client who is a very successful trial attorney and was embroiled in a bitter legal battle. Now, you may be asking what does a trial attorney’s life as a warrior have to do with me? The truth is we are all warriors whether entrepreneurs, investors… or trial attorneys. We are all fighting our battles to win and this message is relevant for all warriors in pursuit of success – which probably includes you…
We live in an increasingly complex investment environment. It’s no longer sufficient to master just stocks, bonds and real estate because financial engineers are busily creating all kinds of hybrid investment products to satisfy demand. These Frankenstein-type investments usually involve derivatives and create complex risk profiles that few people have the expertise to analyze. In this post I explain the same three step process that helped my financial coaching client sort through the confusion and make a smart investment decision…